By Peggy Holman
Thanks to Sandy Heierbacher, Executive Director of the National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation for gathering resources for dialogue.
They include a number of discussion guides:
- Racial and Ethnic Tensions: What Should We Do? (NIF Issue Guide)
- Crime & Punishment: Imagining a Safer Future for All (IF Discussion Guide)
- Community Dialogue Guide (US DOJ’s Community Relations Service)
- Fostering Dialogue Across Divides: A Nuts and Bolts Guide (Public Conversations Project)
- Facing Racism in a Diverse Nation (Everyday Democracy)